I walked back in time to reach the latest happiest memories I had. I returned to Room No. 204(6), dimly lit in red light, with a cup of terrible instant coffee and a mug filled with stubs, ash, used floss, swatted mosquitoes, dirty sugar cubes, and moistened with the bit of coffee, from the last cup that went too cold to drink. This was done rather ingeniously to prevent the ash from flying out of the mug. Muhahaha. Just being in that cold, comfortable room which smelt of coffee, very few people, and incense gave me the pleasure I talk of. I spent months there, listening to music, watching movies, speaking and laughing to myself, reading, being in bed, thinking, and doing other such simple terrific things.
I have returned to movies, not a day goes by when I don’t give serious thought to films, when I don’t run the few scripts I have in mind through my head. When I don’t imagine what Simmi or Kailash, would do in situations other than those they would come across in my film. If I don’t watch a movie for a few days now, I start getting restless. I need to return to
I watched this movie recently, Number 23, which isn’t really a remarkable example of filmmaking, for instance, this isn’t the movie we would want to beam into space for the larger universal audience to showcase the creativity of our race. But it gave me something to think about; apparently anything and everything in this world is linked to the number 23. Here The Number 23 And here 23 examples of The 23 Enigma. Well I was born on the 24th of January, which is 24-1=23 and I watched this movie on the 20th of March, 20+3=23!!!! And 15th Feb. 2008 is 15-02+2+0+0+8=23!!!!!! SLOWTUMBLINGLIFE, if you add the letters as numbers you get 194, (1*9)-4=5, and 2+3=5. This then maps to The Law of Fives. The Write for the Remaining Silence is 337, and 3/3+7=8, and 2^3=8, my name is 114, 4*(1+1) = 8, once again, 2^3=8!!!!!! And this is the 24th year of my first life, 24-1=23!!!! Muhahaha. 9/11/2001 = 9+11+2+0+0+1 = 23!!!!!! It’s a strange mysterious world we live in.
Bhang needs to be banned, really it should be.
Last year this time, I mean at 11:58 AM on a normal Saturday morning, I would be in the library, reading The Economist, or having French toasts and filter coffee, studying different topics in Economic theory, enjoying the weekend reprieve our campus got from the hustle and bustle of DU. Within a few hours, all academic efforts would be shelved, and the scheme for the day would disintegrate into beautiful unplanned games of football or cricket, random conversations on Game Theory or PhD. Vs Job, alcohol, or better still a fabulous movie, watched along with three cups of creamy coffee. I have grown a French beard, in the mornings it’s difficult to recognize myself.
I have recently discovered an inalienable truth, the surest most easy way to get Mothers to stop being angry, get done with shopping instantly, do anything, is to tell them that, you, her child, is hungry. And then you can stop, sit back and watch your mother melt into this lump of goodness with the singular agenda of putting food in your mouth. Everything else ceases to matter for mothers when it comes to this, oh and the theory holds especially true if the child in question is, like me, in the clutches of some sort of mild anorexia.
Ratatouille – I loved the movie for three separate reasons. First, I realized, once again, how much I enjoy animated movies. Really, there is something about animation, in some ways there is more one can tell with animation, especially when it comes to thoughts, and hidden emotions. It’s one of the reasons I love Jeunet, when he gets Amelie to meet the guy at the café, she can’t bear the awkwardness of the moment and escapes by falling on the floor in a splash of water. Then there is
Then there is food. Oh how I love food, how I love making food. Really if it were up to me, I would eat the most lavish dishes, drink the most exquisite wines and nibble on only the finest cheese every day of my life. I guess that too will happen someday. Anybody can cook! How incredible…
Discordianism - today onwards, I shall be its staunch follower, whenever I feel like it. The following will be my vow –
If you want in on the Discordian Society
then declare yourself what you wish
do what you like
and tell us about it
or
if you prefer
don't.
—Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00032
Perfect isn’t it? Do as you like! Not only will this help me explain to myself and to others, actions of mine that society would typically classify as disorder, as against order, but also it will help me come to terms with the actions of others. After all, what we view as reality or order depends on our concept of reality and order, which Discordian Society calls the grid, which changes from person to person and from one culture to another. So what appears as chaos might actually be order if viewed through a different grid. The reality and order that remains unchanged no matter what one’s concept of reality or order is the real TRUTH. This might include things like mothers should always love their children, the dog is man’s preferred best friend in the animal kingdom, friendship is based on trust and lovers must try and remain honest, and so on. Of course certain cultures some from the human race and others outside of it find it sufficiently normal for mothers to be remarkably careless about their kids, others where it is the evil cat that is viewed as man’s comrade of choice, some where one’s friendships are based on who is willing to pay for one’s drinks, and still others like the followers of the flower, who uphold promiscuity as one of the highest virtues, next only toBangkok or someplace after this episode. Oooo. Discordianism is about understanding that no one grid reflects the real TRUTH, as in no one concept of reality or order is better than all others, the grid pertaining to the real TRUTH actually doesn’t exist, it’s a bit like infinity. One can get close to it but never reach it completely; the trick is to use different grids, at different times, at the same time, randomly, quickly, recklessly, to lose oneself to paradigm piracy of such depths till one has no concept of reality or chaos. One does – as one likes. To diverse Gods, do mortals bow, Holy Cow and Wholly Chao. (Chao is singular for Chaos, and is pronounced like Cow)
Of course it will take me a while, to do exactly as I like, and to understand others who behave in a similar manner, which is why I said I shall be a staunch follower of Discordian philosophy, whenever I feel like it, or I am up to it. As I grow familiar with different grids and accustom myself to the concept of order they have to offer; things I found inexplicable and worried about immensely earlier will form a part of what I refer to as the normal, or the orderly. I will, in the process, move from being a Legionnaire Disciple to the High Priest of all this, that is if I feel like making all the effort. being perpetually stoned or drunk. Shit, Roadies 5.0 is coming to an abrupt end, what will become of weekends now? Oh wait, maybe not, they are going to
Fnord.
The Law of Fives states simply that: all phenomena are directly or indirectly related to the number five, and this relationship can always be demonstrated given enough ingenuity on the part of the demonstrator.
The Law of Fives is never wrong. – Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00016
2 +3 = 5.
Bhang = 2 + 7 + 1 + 14 + 8 = 32, which is 23 reversed!!!!!! And 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 5!!
Bhang should be banned.
Apparently all this trouble began in 1166 BC, when a certain morbid person who went by the name Greyface, asked mankind to “Look at all the Order around you,” men obliged and took life more seriously than it actually was and have never really been happy ever after. The Curse of Greyface. The White Russian shall be the drink of choice for me as soon as I own a refrigerator that belongs completely to me. Jazz music is what I will listen to, Django Reinhardt if I can, I think the gentlemen offers the definitive acid test for happiness, if you can listen to his music you must be happy. Radiohead on the other hand - There was definitely more I had to say, but somehow I don’t feel like it anymore. Or I don’t remember, which is probably almost the same thing.
Wholly Chao.


1 comments:
Fnord is evaporated herbal tea without the herbs.
Fnord is that funny feeling you get when you reach for the
Snickers bar and come back holding a slurpee.
Fnord is the 43 1/3rd state, next to Wyoming.
Fnord is this really, really tall mountain.
Fnord is the reason boxes of condoms carry twelve instead of ten.
Fnord is the blue stripes in the road that never get painted.
Fnord is place where those socks vanish off to in the laundry.
Fnord is an arcade game like Pacman without the little dots.
Fnord is a little pufflike cloud you see at 5pm.
Fnord is the tool the dentist uses on unruly patients.
Fnord is the blank paper that cassette labels are printed on.
Fnord is where the buses hide at night.
Fnord is the empty pages at the end of the book.
Fnord is the screw that falls from the car for no reason.
Fnord is why Burger King uses paper instead of foam.
Fnord is the little green pebble in your shoe.
Fnord is the orange print in the yellow pages.
Fnord is a pickle without the bumps. Fnord is why ducks eat trees.
Fnord is toast without bread. Fnord is a venetian blind without the slats.
Fnord is the lint in the navel of the mites that eat
the lint in the navel of the mites that eat
the lint in Fnord's navel.
Fnord is an apostrophe on drugs.
Fnord is the bucket where they keep the unused serifs for H*lvetica.
Fnord is the gunk that sticks to the inside of your car's fenders.
Fnord is the source of all the zero bits in your computer.
Fnord is the echo of silence.
Fnord is the parsley on the plate of life.
Fnord is the sales tax on happiness.
Fnord is the preposition at the end of sixpence.
Fnord is the feeling in your brain when you hold your breath too long.
Fnord is the reason latent homosexuals stay latent.
Fnord is the donut hole.
Fnord is the whole donut.
Fnord is an annoying series of email messages.
Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
Fnord is the serial number on a box of
cereal.
Fnord is the Universe with decreasing entropy.
Fnord is a naked woman with herpes simplex 428.
Fnord is the yin without yang.
Fnord is a pyrotumescent retrograde onyx obelisk.
Fnord is why lisp has so many parentheses.
Fnord is the the four-leaf clover with a missing leaf.
Fnord is double-jointed and has a cubic spline.
Fnord never sleeps.
Fnord is the "een" in baleen whale.
Fnord is neither a particle nor a wave.
Fnord is the space in between the pixels on your screen.
Fnord is the guy that writes the Infiniti ads.
Fnord is the nut in peanut butter and jelly.
Fnord is an antebellum flagellum fella.
Fnord is a sentient vacuum cleaner.
Fnord is the smallest number greater than zero.
Fnord lives in the empty space above a decimal point.
Fnord is the odd-colored scale on a dragon's back.
Fnord is the redundant coin slot on arcade games.
Fnord was last seen in Omaha, Nebraska.
Fnord is the founding father of the phrase "founding father".
Fnord is the last bit of sand you can't get out of your shoe.
Fnord is Jesus's speech advisor.
Fnord keeps a spare eyebrow in his pocket.
Fnord invented the green hubcap.
Fnord is why doctors ask you to cough.
Fnord is the "ooo" in varooom of race cars.
Fnord uses two bathtubs at once.
I cannot escape them
No matter how I try
They wait for me everywhere
I cannot pass them by.
Driving down the street
I see "Jesus Is Lord"
And then immediately after
I hear the word "FNORD!"
Innocuous sayings and parables
And on the evening news
I hear the word "FNORD!"
And suddenly I'm confused
I sit alone in my room
And I'm feeling rather bored
I turn on the tube and guess what
I hear the word "FNORD!"
"Don't see the fnords and they won't eat you"
That's what I've heard the wisemen say
But I can't get away from those beasties
There's just no fucking way.
Post a Comment