A title so that you can read it. Reading is a good for the heart. And also helps you fall asleep. I read before I sleep. After sleeping most of us wake up. When I wake up I go to the loo. In the loo I read the newspaper. The news is full of shit. That’s why I take it to the loo. Which is freezing in the winters. When it’s cold there is fog. I love the fog and I clear it with tea. People drink tea and read the newspaper. I am not one of them. I drink tea at work. Where it’s horrible and there is no news. Work is boring, but that’s only when I do nothing. I do nothing all the time. Time is precious but not for me. I have too much time. Which is why I am writing this. This. This. Sometimes I want to write faster ____________ think. But that’s not possible. think Of course some people type faster than they. But then they are superhuman. But superhuman people must also work. Because it gives you something to do. And pays for the rent. Of course I don’t pay rent but still I work. It pays for the good tea that I get just outside work. Outside of work there isn’t much to do. Some days I like to cook. Other days I allow time to collect between my toes. I have ten of them. Just like you. You are reading this. This. I am trying to type as I think but can’t keep up. Up is where we will all finally go. Before that I want to go to Egypt and see the pyramids. And maybe Paris. But not China. I definitely don’t like the Chinese. They seem angry, even through the TV. The TV is my best friend. Who is yours? In a few days I will be 25. 25 is a lot of years. But not much money. For 25 bucks you will only get about one cup of tea, two slices of bread and some butter. Maybe a little more. But in 25 years you can have a lot of bread. I have had a lot of bread, and you? In England, they used plates of bread and on days the gentlemen were particularly hungry, they ate their plates. England must be cold. I hate the cold, but only when I am in the loo. Do-be-do-be-dooo. Posts come from ideas. Ideas come when you think. I think best when I am alone. I’m alone best when I am in the loo. There is no one but the occasional lizard. Or spider. Or Mosquito. The spiders I avoid. The mosquitoes I kill. The lizards, they avoid me. The loo is a bit like the world that way. All sorts of characters and then there is time hanging from the ceiling or collecting in one corner. But I have a lot of time. I am only 25. Almost. Which is actually a lot of years. And enough money for coffee. Coffee is what I like. Filter. Coffee and Cigarettes was fairly vague. But we were all scared to say. A lot of things are vague. Like this post. And me. Does that mean I am an artist? If I am vague? To be an artist you need to be cool. And be ahead of your time. And die young. And dress strangely. I am not cool. And a bit behind my time. And already 25. And wear boring clothes. I can never be an artist. But in my head I am one. I have won three Oscars. All in my loo. Where it was freezing and I was bored. So I went for a walk. When I am bored my mind wanders. When my mind wanders I write a post. When I write a post I need a title. But in the loo there are no titles. Or tea for that matter. I could go on. But in the winters the bloody loo is freezing.
How Much Would I Weigh On The Moon
2 years ago


3 comments:
you were right.. i smiled..
Glad to be at your service. Slowtumblinglife. Since 2007 (mid-Aug).
Loved it, especially "I allow time to collect between my toes".
Post a Comment