Friday, June 5

Not Getting It


Explosions in the Sky - A Song for our Fathers.



At 3:01, this becomes the BEST SONG EVER!!!

Don't they sound much like Mogwai? I think no lyrics is the way to go... Why do people like lyrics so much?

I can't understand the fun in singing along? Really? I mean, leave it to the musicians. I guess I'm wrong, lyrics are deep and can change your life and all, but there's poetry for that?

And Haiku. Which I don't get either. (I'm on a spree of not getting.)

Old Woman
Pie
Face

Is that Haiku? I think I get the basic premise but I can't seem to go beyond Level 8 already. (There are 9 levels BTW)

Apparently the one Haiku poem that shattered previous 'limiting' codes of syntax and took the genre to an all new plane was -

Tundra

Yes that's the Haiku. Observe, no punctuation. "So Avant Garde"

Trust Japan to give us something like this. Do you know that not only do they eat uncooked fish, they wash it down with YOGURT PEPSI!!!!!

Bleh.

3 comments:

donscave said...

for once our tastes converge! i liked the song

Haiku is poetry made for next generation twitter, which will allow only 10 characters!

slowtumblinglife said...

ya its brilliant..

whats your opinion on Yogurt Pepsi??

slowtumblinglife said...

dude????!

Post a Comment