So man, how is everything? The world treating you well? And God? Is he being a satisfactory dude around you?
Me? I’m doing well. Being an all round excellent person. So Hooray!! Hooray??
Hello…
…olleH …olleH …olleH
Damn!
Anyway, a bit of cursory observation will introduce you to the blog’s brand new look. Now before you go ahead and say, “Oh slowtumblinglife, you do this ALL THE TIME! L-A-M-E!!! BOOOOOO!!”
Let me assure you that I am significantly awesome and to think otherwise would be tragic.
The previous look just wasn’t ME enough.
Here I am seen sitting on a chair, with incredibly giant feet and in a really chic outfit. Then I start to think about The Origin of the First Seedless Grape while chewing softly on said fruit.
All the thinking ties my brain up in difficult knots till I begin to laugh, so hard that my head explodes.
I try to stay calm (observe fingers) as my head crumples into a mess of tiny cubes.
Ending 1 – The cubes then become smiling violet Octopi with hats, these are actually metaphors for naughty mental images of topless women.
Ending 2 – Violet Octopi loom in to feed on pieces of my brain and partly chewed Grape. They are smiling. These are friends and family. (Fully clothed!)
So you can't really say whether the Octopii are coming or going. It's a bit like the Monalisa that way! Ehe-Heh-Hehee.
And so I sit there, waiting for the internet to show me How to Earn Money off a Half Exploded Head.
***
Btw, the original painting.

I think knowing how to use Textures on Photoshop is next only to being able to travel through Time OR Being GOD!
Me? I’m doing well. Being an all round excellent person. So Hooray!! Hooray??
Hello…
…olleH …olleH …olleH
Damn!
Anyway, a bit of cursory observation will introduce you to the blog’s brand new look. Now before you go ahead and say, “Oh slowtumblinglife, you do this ALL THE TIME! L-A-M-E!!! BOOOOOO!!”
Let me assure you that I am significantly awesome and to think otherwise would be tragic.
The previous look just wasn’t ME enough.
Here I am seen sitting on a chair, with incredibly giant feet and in a really chic outfit. Then I start to think about The Origin of the First Seedless Grape while chewing softly on said fruit.
All the thinking ties my brain up in difficult knots till I begin to laugh, so hard that my head explodes.
I try to stay calm (observe fingers) as my head crumples into a mess of tiny cubes.
Ending 1 – The cubes then become smiling violet Octopi with hats, these are actually metaphors for naughty mental images of topless women.
Ending 2 – Violet Octopi loom in to feed on pieces of my brain and partly chewed Grape. They are smiling. These are friends and family. (Fully clothed!)
So you can't really say whether the Octopii are coming or going. It's a bit like the Monalisa that way! Ehe-Heh-Hehee.
And so I sit there, waiting for the internet to show me How to Earn Money off a Half Exploded Head.
***
Btw, the original painting.

I think knowing how to use Textures on Photoshop is next only to being able to travel through Time OR Being GOD!


2 comments:
the look is good...the Grey texture signifying the bleak prospects of monetising this blog.
nonsense! you are looking for too many metaphors don!
Post a Comment