- Jonny Greenwood
I don't know about the movie (Bodysong); it's a documentary that uses stock images to tell the human story. It may be vague, but the music is awesome! The first song in the clip is 24 Hour Charleston.
The video is from the actual movie, it ends with a bit of chaotic music but well worth it. I even liked the clip, although I can't say I can watch more than 15 minutes of it.
Listen to this one - Convergence, it's also used in There Will Be Blood.
Reminds me of National Anthem with instruments joining in..
And finally Nudnik Headache. Also from Bodysong. Video made by just someone, not a bad job at all.
Airport Movement
Hope you have a great connection to enjoy the last one.
***
Sometimes some people are so brilliant it bothers me. Makes me worry about my life, and what I am doing. There is actually physical discomfort.
Also in similar league, Dinosaur Comics.


7 comments:
Ohh! I like - the first and 3rd best.
On the brilliance of others... platitudes are all I can offer. But just as a point of information.. I find you brilliant.
yes nudnik headache is actually brilliant!!
and thanks!
you are very kind!
Lovely tinkering you have done with your blog now. Much better than the previous. Do try to color the octopii red or something stark and add a dripping cookie somewhere :)
BTW did not understand a word of this post of yours :P
is octopii the plural? really? thats the most interesting thing i have heard today..
It is actually octopi. I add an extra "i" for fun :)
hmm.. i always thought it was octopus for both..
a day of linguistic adventure!! PERFECT.
Post a Comment