Anything worth writing... It comes without planning or method, all of a sudden. Out of the blue.
BAM!!
Much like life. If you hack life into tiny pieces, then it loses all predictability.
BAM!! BAM!!
Hello Blog! Hello Universe!
Well, I just wanted to say that. I think it's cool to talk to your own blog, and/or address the universe/internet. Couple of ladies who I think write brilliantly do this fairly often.
Oh? They think very little of me, I'm a source of distant amusement. But that's okay.
Anyway. To the day's most important discovery. Actually a revisit of sorts...
MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL is possibly the prettiest person I have seen. Especially if you consider her in Stranger than Fiction.
Also the tattooed arm is just brilliant.
Maggie Gyllenhaal doesn't even know I exist and that I have a single strand of totally colourless hair bang in the middle of my damn forehead.
It's a tragedy of epic proportions.
For some reason the strand is fucking two inches long all of a sudden. And it isn't even bringing me the luck it used to bring. Times change man. Times change.
So I was telling this other blogger how as my blog has got popular-er I have became less and less personal with what I write here.
It's true. All I can do is lame conversations with my ruddy dog. (Sorry dog) (And sorry all of you who I thought it was actually the dog and me speaking.)
And lamer short stories. (Please God of Small Stories, Please forgive me this one slur. I am but today just really really out of my mind.
Umm.
Command ye the out-of-the-blue-crazy-ideas-fund to be fattened like never before.)
Aha. Shake. Heartbreak. If you haven't heard Kings of Leon, please do so. Immediately.
So I was telling this other really lovely fellow blogger of my serious ailment. A total and sudden loss of all malice. Truly truly disgusting. I am actually wishing nice things for other people when I don't really need to. Or shouldn't care less.
But I am saying and actually meaning nice things.
I am behaving like I am going to die in a few months. It's sick.
Oh this other blogger I know is going to be publishing a book. Go congratulate her. She writes fabulously. And she has this, umm, really cute way of replying to comments using a bit of Hindi.
Dear All, did I forget to tell you that I hate how this blog looks right now. But that I don't have the energy to do anything about it. Will take care of it when I do...
Warm Regards,
Yours Truly.
I'll do it when I'll do it. That syntax is used by many a moron.
Well not always.
This post is going nowhere right? But if you have a blog why not piss on it once in a while? (Replace BLOG in previous sentence with LIFE for more profound thought.)
Did you lazy bums bother to check out the video I posted yesterday? No?? I knew it! Dekh lo yaar. It makes you want to do crazy things. Nice crazy things. Well not really. But still.
I am a bit like Will Ferrell from Stranger than Fiction. Except that I am not punctual at all. I am the God of Petty Procrastination.
All my phones are always nearly discharged. All my bills are forever unpaid. I have been meaning to comb my hair for seven years now.
So as I was saying I am like him but I don't live by the clock. And I can't play the guitar. So I guess I'm just dull.
Which means I will have no luck with Maggie. Who doesn't know me anyway.
Hello Maggie! I can also move my eyebrows one at a time. It makes for one laugh and two conversations.
"Oh that's great. How do you do it??"
eehhehheeheee
"Okay stop creeping me out! Stop it Nikhil!"


4 comments:
when ur competing with Batman and Two-Face, even ur obscure colourless strand of hair maybe found wanting..
kudos!!! your wit has me in splits..specially conversations with cookie....have a dog so i totally relate with some things :)
:) thanks.. and why not come out in the open and introduce yourself eh?
talking to dogs is surely going to get us branded as strange!
but not here.. this is a safe zone for The Really Awesome.
Lol!!! No me not trying to be any queen of mystery!!! a hurried comment leaves much to be said, eh??
Post a Comment