Me: So, what do you think?
Cookie: It works.
Me: Huh? "It works??!"
Cookie: Ya. It works. Why, what do you want me to say??
Me: I dunno..
Cookie: What?
Me: Something..
Cookie: Okay. Umm.. Your creativity ruptures in a single uniquely elegant stroke the very rationality of modern-BLOG design? Its powerful colours are a simulating sensorial experience? OR - should I declare "Look here, this is it, there's ART here!!"
Me: You cou..
Cookie: Plus spending a weekend designing a BLOG is a top-end loser thing to do. FYI.
Me: But..
Cookie: Impress us through the written word I say!!!!
Me: OK! For someone who humps pillows all day, you are very..
Cookie: *gasp*
Later
Cookie: WOMEN HAVE NEEDS!!!
Still Later
Cookie: This blog SUCKS!!
2014
Cookie: Man, they don't make pillows like they used to.


8 comments:
I'm beginning to think Cookie is just a tad cynical for a dog. What happened to her as a puppy?
Have to say, I'm liking the re-design. Simpler and stuff. Its good.
not much actually.. shed be sitting in the sun all day, hide when it was time for her milk, bark when it was time for mangoes and just be a bum..
guess we should have been more strict with this total brat..
glad you like the new look.
the blog minus cookie on a scooter though low on A.Q. (Aaawww Quotient) is classy nonetheless...
plus it makes the remaining blogs of the universe (read: those desperately in need of a face lift) feel slightly less inadequate :)
and yes 'cookie' is the brat... keep believing that...
cookie shall be back soon.. we had a bit of argument over the scooter.. and the bowl of cheese didnt look like a bowl of cheese..
also, my fingers were going to fall off with all the photoshop-ing
on a break..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAA
DUDE!!!! this is fun. you are good....
thanks man..
Vaise now that you mention it, redesiging a blog is kinda lame... and I would disagree with blimpblop (whatever that implies) that the classic black screen white writing is soothing as well as familiar and has all the grace and elan of a classic product like say, no 5.
All that said, I've just realised that the blog is in my school colours, after a fashion. Labore et constantia!
blimblop it is.
your school had black and yellow colours? very fancy!
Post a Comment