Cookie: So I was just doing my thing and being an excellent dude when it struck me!
Me: What?
Cookie: That I'd live only about 10 years; 14 if I go easy on the red meat and do some Yoga.
Me: So?
Cookie: I don't know. You guys live to at be least 70... It's unfair at some level. You can be totally mundane for a few months or even years. But I can't. Because that would be like a friggin' dog-decade.
My life needs to be a constant yarn of interesting conversations, glorious achievement and the WILDEST sex!
Me: What are you going to do about this sudden realization?
Cookie: I don't know. There's no time to think. I have no time P-E-O-P-L-E!
LATER
Cookie: Shit MAAAN! Dogs were never meant to do a Phd!
STILL LATER
Cookie: If we were the Humans, Phds would take two years. And there'd be no time for unnecessary wooing before sexing up random HOT strangers.
WAIT - I have no time for this wishful thinking. MAAAN.
All Ya HOT PPL All Over The World
Original King Julian Pon Ya Case Man!
I Love How All of Ya A Move Your Body
And When Ya Move Ya Body
Nice And Sweet And Sexy Alright!
Physically Fit
Physically
Physically
I Like To Move It Move It
I HAVE To Move It Move It
Ya Like To (MOVE IT!)
Sweet Fantastic
WOMAN!
BOP!
WOAH!
BOP!
WOAH!
(King Julians Bit On The End:)
I Like to Move It Move It
HE Like to Move It Move It
SHE Like to Move It Move It
THEY Like to Move It Move It
YOU Like to Move It!
I Like .. Oh I did.. I have.. I.. Done I? Did I do I Like?
I think I Did I Like.. WE? What About We? They? They? I Did They?.
OH I GOT IT, I GOT IT I GOT A NEW ONE I GOT A NEW ONE.. THEM?
No not THEM.. Did I Say Them or Not?
THEM Like to Move It Move It... I'm gonna Say Them
WOAH WOAH WOAH
I Like To Move It Move It
I HAVE To Move It Move It
Ya Like To (MOVE IT!)
YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS NEVER GONNA END COZ IT IS 3,2,1
Not Bad Eh? I Like It
Me: Keep it down will you??!
Me: What?
Cookie: That I'd live only about 10 years; 14 if I go easy on the red meat and do some Yoga.
Me: So?
Cookie: I don't know. You guys live to at be least 70... It's unfair at some level. You can be totally mundane for a few months or even years. But I can't. Because that would be like a friggin' dog-decade.
My life needs to be a constant yarn of interesting conversations, glorious achievement and the WILDEST sex!
Me: What are you going to do about this sudden realization?
Cookie: I don't know. There's no time to think. I have no time P-E-O-P-L-E!
LATER
Cookie: Shit MAAAN! Dogs were never meant to do a Phd!
STILL LATER
Cookie: If we were the Humans, Phds would take two years. And there'd be no time for unnecessary wooing before sexing up random HOT strangers.
WAIT - I have no time for this wishful thinking. MAAAN.
All Ya HOT PPL All Over The World
Original King Julian Pon Ya Case Man!
I Love How All of Ya A Move Your Body
And When Ya Move Ya Body
Nice And Sweet And Sexy Alright!
Physically Fit
Physically
Physically
I Like To Move It Move It
I HAVE To Move It Move It
Ya Like To (MOVE IT!)
Sweet Fantastic
WOMAN!
BOP!
WOAH!
BOP!
WOAH!
(King Julians Bit On The End:)
I Like to Move It Move It
HE Like to Move It Move It
SHE Like to Move It Move It
THEY Like to Move It Move It
YOU Like to Move It!
I Like .. Oh I did.. I have.. I.. Done I? Did I do I Like?
I think I Did I Like.. WE? What About We? They? They? I Did They?.
OH I GOT IT, I GOT IT I GOT A NEW ONE I GOT A NEW ONE.. THEM?
No not THEM.. Did I Say Them or Not?
THEM Like to Move It Move It... I'm gonna Say Them
WOAH WOAH WOAH
I Like To Move It Move It
I HAVE To Move It Move It
Ya Like To (MOVE IT!)
YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS NEVER GONNA END COZ IT IS 3,2,1
Not Bad Eh? I Like It
Me: Keep it down will you??!


14 comments:
ok feedback on ur new look blog -
I use Google Chrome at home and IE 6.0 in office, ur blog-looks sucks on IE but looks cool on Chrome...i was waiting two days to see if it reminds me of anything else, [except for the orange bit which one can pass off as an Orange Telecom advt]...so my verdict is it is pretty original as well as cool [on Chrome].
chrome haan? so 3% of the world can enjoy this.. hehe.. you stick to it though..
just u wait... till chrome whacks IE...first it was google whipping msn, then gmail whipping hotmail
chrome i think is already ahead of IE, but it will have to whip firefox!
which should happen soon enough!
A small creative addition could have been providing a link for the song.
Overall i was ROTFLMAO imagining a cute dog standing on two legs and grooving it. Reminded me of that MIB 2 mutt
@ Anonymous - i dont think its the dog
Boyo,
It is not a fucking video by a long shot. :P
i love that video..
cookie on crack? where'd cookie leaping go? sheesh! Tell me when you're really really done so I don't like anything before.
Anon - i know now what you mean by its 'not a FUCKING' movie.
sheesh, im losing my dirtiness.
don - yep, totally agree man, whatay video.
adaela - on crack? no.. not yet.. maybe soon though! oh and jumping cookie will be back soon. travelling, in delhi still.. and all my stuff lies on the home comp...
Nikhilwa
I am proud of you. You finally got there. As a reward SG, JH, GF, IF and others will be there to receive you in Bongland this 22nd. Do remember to reciprocate in kind and bring your moovie collection.
22nd? TRAVEL BAN dude!!!!
Love the track, love the video :))
Thanx for sharing it with the cookie :))
-nivi
:) you are welcome!!
Post a Comment