Friday, April 3

Conversations With Cookie - On the Next Life


Me: Say who would you want to be in your next life?

Cookie: Who me? Oh I have it all figured out. A Great White Shark!

Me: Pray, tell me, why?


Cookie: Dude??! It's the Great White Shark!!! I go from being fed to feeding on HUMANS!!!! MUHAHAHA MUHAHA-HAHAHA-HEE-HEE-HAHAHAHA

Me: Geez, for a dog, you have considerable angst. God is listening! You'll be nothing more than a Tape Worm.

Cookie: Huh? Yeah, I'm sure that's how it works. But sometimes he's known to cooperate. I know this leech who wanted to be a weasel in his next life.

Me: Who?

7 comments:

donscave said...

That was good ... weasel!

Prakash Bhatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slowtumblinglife said...

hehe.. it could be you?

leech!

pbhatt - why did you delete your comment?

Narendra shenoy said...

Neat! :-). Cookie is something else!

slowtumblinglife said...

i know, its a pity she's stuck in patna.. she needs a larger stage!

Nivedita said...

hahahah...that was funny. You have a nice blog. Try and stop by mine sometime :))

www.meetnivi.blogspot.com

will keep coming back for more :))

best
-nivi

slowtumblinglife said...

thanks :)

Post a Comment